549m2 of elevated land on established streetA wonderful opportunity to build your dream home amongst the flourishing Googong community. No attached to a builder, so you can choose your own.
Do your comparisons and make an offer! Over the counter blocks of a comparable size are selling for between $325,000 & $339,000 (including the current rebate).
Being one of the last remaining vacant lots in this section of Googong means your neighbourhood is already established with parks, playgounds, gardens and walking paths.
This gently sloping 549m2 (approx.) block is set on the high side of the street taking in distant rural vistas.
Conveniently the block is only five minutes walk to Club Googong which features tennis courts, children's playground, amphitheatre, barbeques, and heated 25m pool.
Googong is a self-contained township that will eventually have around 6,200 homes, as well as schools, parks, shops and businesses. Googong is located near the Googong Dam, much loved amongst bushwalkers, kayakers and anglers.
Googong is located just 16km from Parliament House, 9km from the Queanbeyan CBD and is 4km south of Jerrabomberra,
The Googong masterplan includes:
* two primary schools and two secondary schools
* a multipurpose centre in the town centre, which will include a council shopfront, library and community hall as well as meeting and activity rooms
* two neighbourhood community centres
* Club Googong, with its indoor pool, outdoor kids’ splash deck, tennis courts and gym – now open and available for residents and the public to enjoy!
* recreational facilities including eleven playing fields, ten tennis courts and six netball courts, a regional playground, thirteen local parks, an indoor sports centre, and over 15km of walkways, bike paths and bush trails (much of this is already available). Source googong.net
Contact Jonathan Irwin today for further information by calling 0421 040 082 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided is accurate. Irwin Property and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy on the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. All purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries.